Nikko the motion picture Nikko the motion picture

This sucks I hate it!

Just kidding

Thanks guys, I love you.

rapcathackysack responds:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeelooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuu

Drunk Dial Drunk Dial

holy shit

Something something this is rad

:Goo: :Goo:

this is awwessssoommeeee

holy fuck shit shit shit

=KILLER= =KILLER=

Good

I like how you presented the whole thing. The animation, the way you did camera angles and perspective was great. The only thing you could have improved was the smoothness of the animation.

The Art Show The Art Show

Its good

Your animation is a bit lacking though. Stiff at times, maybe try adding more
inbetweens for a smoother outcome, I don't know. The pace is a bit awkward but it does fine. Your character design is also a bit generic. You had some good parts in the movie but you didn't present it in a way that impresses the viewer. Basically you could have done a lot better.

ZSL Extravaganzafestathon ZSL Extravaganzafestathon

Aww

I wasn't invited to this massive flash orgy.
Anyway, happy birthday zekey. Good job guys.

BlueHippo responds:

Damn... well, we will have to be in closer contact to prevent something like this from happening again :0

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

I have coal in my pants

that need digging

LazyMuffin responds:

i get you ;D

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Wow.

This was great, I've never seen the first version so the jokes were fairly fresh on me. As always your voice acting is great, you comedic timing is great and the progress on your animation has been fantastic.

Thanks for making my day.

RWD: 020 EARTH RWD: 020 EARTH

Global Warming

The animation was great, I loved the movement and the simplistic character designs and the expressions were spot on. The voice acting was and the background music was wonderful. The spray seemed kinda predictable but your timing was great.

Funny stuff, grats on the rwdship I guess.

Cambo responds:

yeah the character designs are just simple because I can't draw, so I don't know if I can take credit for being untalented but thanks.

and yeah the background music WAS AND IS wonderful, you should hire SinJim to score your stuff.

Bitey Does A Dance Bitey Does A Dance

Loopdi loopdi loop

I was actually contemplating doing a spam loop with this song. Too bad you beat me too it. Anyway, you did it well, congrats.

Sidorio responds: